-
MBA考研英語小作文,15類應用文常見句型匯總!
-
【雄松華章訊】近些年的真題小作文,信函占到的比例最大。因此,華章君就分享下15種不同主題的信函怎么寫。
1、祝賀信
祝賀信主要結構:說明事由并表達自己衷心的祝賀(首段),之后對事件開展評論,贊揚收信人(主體段落),再次表達良好祝愿(結尾段)。
Dear Li Ming,
常用句型
(1)Heartfelt congratulations on...真心祝賀……
(2)Congratulations! All of us feel proud of your remarkable achievements!
祝賀你,我們都為你所取得的巨大成就感到驕傲。
(3)I am so happy to hear that...聽到……我真的非常高興。
(4)I am writing to congratulate you upon...我寫信來祝賀你……
(5)I offer you my warmest congratulations on your...
對于你的……我表示熱烈的祝賀。
(6)I wish you still further success!
預祝你取得更大的成功!
(7)Please accept our sincerest congratulations and very best wishes to you.
謹向你表示由衷的祝賀和美好的祝福。
(8)Congratulations to you on being awarded the prize/winning the scholarship.
祝賀你榮獲此獎項/獲得獎學金。
Sincerely,
Wang Hua
2、求職信
求職信主要結構包括:說明求職目的,展示個人能力、經歷及求職動機,并表示希望獲得面試機會、表達感謝。
Dear Madam/Sir,
常用句式
(1)I am writing to apply for the position of secretary advertised in...
我想申請應聘……廣告中的秘書一職。
(2)I am writing in response to your advertisement in...of April 6.
我看到了4月6日貴公司……上的招聘廣告,于是寫信申請。
(3)The requirement outlined in your ad in...for a general manager assistant appear to match my qualifications.
我本人的條件與你們刊登在……上的招聘廣告中所要求的總經理助理的條件完全吻合。
(4)I think I am the right person for the job you advertised.
相信我是你們招聘職位的最佳人選。
(5)The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include...
我能勝任此職位的實力包括……
(6)I am writing this letter to recommend myself as a qualified candidate for the job of...
我認為我是……工作的合格人選,所以我寫信自薦。
(7)Should you grant me a personal interview,I would be most grateful.
如果能給我面試的機會,我將不勝感激。
(8)Thanks for considering my application and I look forward to your reply.
謝謝考慮我的申請,期待您的回復。
Yours sincerely,
Wang Hua
3、投訴信
投訴信主要結構包括:交代投訴內容,表明本信的目的和要求,說明情況,講清利害,分析利弊,并告訴對方你因此受到的傷害或不便,提出解決問題的建議或表明希望如何處理,另外還要表達希望問題得到迅速恰當解決的強烈愿望,希望盡快得到滿意的答復。
Dear Madam/Sir,
常用句式
(1)I wish to express my dissatisfaction/ disappointment about...
我想表達我對……的不滿/失望。
(2)I trust you will take my complaints seriously and...
我相信你會認真對待我的投訴,并且……
(3)I hope you will give due attention to this matter.希望對此事你能給予足夠的重視。
(4)I am writing to you to complain about...我寫信向你投訴……
(5)I wish to make a complaint about...我想投訴……
(6)I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with/at...我寫信表示我對……的不滿。
(7)There are some problems with the...that I wish to bring to your attention.First,there is...In addition,...
……問題。首先,有……問題;另外,有……問題。
(8)To improve the situation,it is advisable for you to take the following measures:...
為了改進這種情況,我有下列建議:……
Sincerely,
Wang Hua
4、建議信
建議信主要結構包括:自我介紹,說明寫信目的,提出建議以及改進措施、忠告并表達希望采納建議,或者期盼回復。
Dear Li Ming,
常用句式
(1)You have asked me for some advice on/with regard to...and I will try to give you some useful suggestions.
您問及我有關……的事情,我會盡量給出一些有用的建議。
(2)As a staff member of Sales Department/ regular customer/ student of Management School,I am writing to you to present my suggestions on...
作為銷售部的職員/老主顧/管理學院的學生,我寫信向您建議……
(3)I would like to suggest that...我建議……
(4)If I were you,I would...如果我是您,我會……
(5)I believe you will seriously consider my advice.
我想您會認真考慮我的建議的。
(6)I hope you will find these proposals/ suggestions/recommendations practical/useful /helpful.
希望這些建議/意見對您有用。
(7)I hope that my suggestions are helpful for your decision-making.
希望我的建議能對您的決定有所幫助。
Sincerely yours,
Wang Hua
5、申請信
申請信主要結構包括:申請的具體內容和緣由,自己的情況和條件,并提出相應要求,如回信、面試等等。
Dear Prof.Li,
常用句式
(1)I would like to apply for admission to your college.
我想申請進入貴校。
(2)I am very much interested in going abroad to obtain an advanced degree in the field of...
我對出國留學攻讀……學位很感興趣。
(3)I should be very much obliged if you could grant my application.
如果能批準我的申請,我將萬分感謝。
(4)Thank you again for you time on this matter.再次感謝您抽出時間處理這件事。
(5)Please make the arrangement at your earliest convenience.
如果方便,請您盡快安排此事。
(6)Many thanks in advance for your prompt attention.
先行感謝您及時的關注。
(7)Thank you for your consideration and I am looking forward to an early reply.
多謝您的關注,希望盡早得到您的回復。
Sincerely yours,
Wang Hua
6、邀請信
邀請信主要結構包括:向被邀請人簡單問候,交代時間、地點和活動內容、邀請原因等,參加活動的細節安排,聯系人電話、地址、落款、日期等信息。
Dear Prof.Robin,
常用句式
(1)I am writing to invite you to...我寫信是為了邀請您……
(2)I think it would be a great idea if you could participate in...
如果您參加……那就太好了。
(3)I wonder if you can come...我想知道您是否能來……
(4)How would you like to join us in...?
您想不想來參加我們的……?
(5)Would you please drop me a line to let me know if you can come to...?
您可以寫信告訴我您能否來……嗎?
(6)My family and I would feel much honored if you could come.
如果您能來,我們全家將不勝榮幸。
(7)I really hope you can make it.
我真心希望您能來。
(8)We would be looking forward to your coming.我們期待著您的到來。
(9)I would like to meet you there and please let me know your decision soon.
我希望能在那里見到您,請早點告訴我您的決定。
(10)We would be very glad to invite you as an expert to our university/college to...
很高興邀請您作為專家到我們學校……
Sincerely yours,Wang Hua
Dean of the English Department(英語系主任)
7、詢問信
詢問信主要結構包括:自我介紹并講明詢問目的,詢問的主要內容以及最后期待回復并表示感謝。
Dear Madam/Sir,
常用句式
(1)I would be most grateful if you could send me information regarding/concerning...
如果能給我提供……方面的信息我將不勝感激。
(2)I am writing to see if it is possible for you to provide me information regarding...
我寫信是想知道您能否給我提供有關……的信息。
(3)I wonder if you could tell me information about...
我想知道您能否給我提供……的信息。
(4)I am writing for information about...
我寫信是想知道關于……的信息。
(5)I would like to know whether you could provide me with information regarding...
我想知道您是否能給我提供……的信息。
(6)I wish to request materials for...
我想要關于……的資料。
(7)Would you be so kind as to tell me...
您能告訴我……?
(8)I look forward to your immediate response.
期待您及時答復。
(9)Your attention to this letter would be highly appreciated.感謝您對此信的關注。
(10)I am waiting for your quick reply.
望盡快回復。
Yours truly,
Wang Hua
8、道歉信
道歉信主要結構包括:表示歉意,說明具體原因、提出補救辦法并再次致歉,希望得到理解。
Dear Mr.Smith,
常用句式
(1)I am writing to apologize for.../I am writing to say sorry for.
我寫這封信是因……向你致歉。
(2)I would like to give you my apology for...
對于……我向你道歉。
(3)Please accept my sincere apology for...
關于……請接受我真誠的道歉。
(4)I am indeed very sorry for what I said/did, but believe me I had no intention to...
對于我說的話/做的事,我確實感到很抱歉。但請相信,我并非故意要……
(5)Please forgive me for a stupid choice of words.請原諒我說話欠妥。
(6)Please accept my apologies for my oversight.請原諒我的疏忽。
(7)Please allow me to say sorry again.請允許我再次表示歉意。
(8)I sincerely hope you can understand my situation/think in my position and accept my apologies.
我真心希望你能理解我的處境/設身處地地為我考慮,并接受我的道歉。
(9)Once again,I’m sorry for any inconvenience caused/you have sustained.
對于造成的不便我再次表示歉意。
Sincerely yours,
Wang Hua
9、感謝信
感謝信主要結構包括:表達感謝之情及原因,提及曾受過什么幫助或者說明喜愛禮品的原因以及再次表達誠摯的謝意。
Dear Jack,
常用句式
(1)I am writing to express my thanks for...
我寫這封信是為了表達我對……的謝意。
(2)I would like to convey in this letter my heartfelt thanks to you for...
在信中我要為……向您表達我誠摯的謝意。
(3)Many thanks for all the good things you have done in helping us to...
非常感謝您為幫助我們……所做的一切。
(4)I would like to take this opportunity to express my great appreciation for your timely help and assistance.
借此機會感謝您給予我們的及時幫助和支持。
(5)Thanks again for you kind help.
對您的幫助再次表示感謝。
(6)Please accept my thanks.請接受我的謝意。
(7)Your help is very much appreciated by each one of us.
對于您的幫助,我們每個人都心存感激。
Sincerely yours,
Wang Hua
10、辭職信
辭職信主要結構:提出辭職,說明原因,表示遺憾或者感謝,期待回復。
Dear Mr.Smith,
常用句式
(1)I am writing to inform you about my decision to resign from my...
我寫信是要告訴您我決定從……辭職了。
(2)I have accept an offer by another firm and have decided to tender my resignation.
我已經接受另一個公司提供的職位,并且決定辭職。
(3)My best wishes for the company’s continued growth.
祝公司生意興隆,蒸蒸日上。
(4)Please feel free to contact me at any time if I can be of further assistance in helping with a smooth transition.
如果我能為實現平穩的工作交接提供幫助,請隨時聯系我。
Yours faithfully,
Wang Hua
11、推薦信
推薦信主要結構:指出本人和被推薦人的關系,及推薦的原因,概述被薦人的品質、能力、性格等,最后總結說明被推薦人值得被推薦。
Dear Madam/Sir,
常用句式
(1)It is with a great pleasure that I recommend to you...很高興向您推薦……
(2)It affords me much pleasure to recommend... to you. 很高興向您推薦……
(3)With reference to your requirements,I shall, without reservation, recommend...as an ideal candidate.
根據貴方的要求,我毫無保留地向您推薦……作為理想人選。
(4)Therefore,without any hesitation I recommend... as the right person for you consideration.
因此,我毫不猶豫地向您推薦……作為合適人選。
(5)Therefore,I here recommend...to you with all my heart.
因此,我在此衷心向您推薦……
(6)Should you favor him with a position in your company,I am sure that his future conduct will prove worthy of your confidence.
如果您能給他在貴公司任職的機會,我保證他今后不會讓您失望。
(7)I believe his education and character undoubtedly qualify him to serve as an administrator in your company.
相信他的學識和人品一定會使他成為貴公司合格的管理人員。
(8)I would be most grateful if you would consider my recommendation and kindly offer him/her...
如果您考慮我的推薦,并為他/她提供……,我將萬分感激。
(9)I look forward to hearing from you at the earliest possibly moment.
希望盡早收到您的回復。
(10)If you have any further questions regarding his ability or this recommendation, please do not hesitate to contact me.
如果對他的能力或此推薦信還有什么疑問,請隨時和我聯系。
Sincerely yours,
Wang Hua
12、介紹信
介紹信主要結構:說明被介紹人的身份,提出希望收信人做的事情,以及向收信人表示感謝或者表示希望能合作愉快。
Dear Prof.Smith,
常用句式
(1)Please allow me to introduce one of my best friends to you.
請允許我向您推薦我最好的朋友。
(2)I am writing to introduce Li Ming,one of my college classmates in Beijing.
我寫信是要介紹我在北京時的大學同學李明。
(3)The bearer of this letter is Mr.Li,whom I personally know to be a most deserving person for your position.
這里介紹的這封信的持有者李先生,我個人認為是這個職位的最佳人選。
(4)Thanks for your attention and hope to receive your reply.
多謝您的關注,希望能收到您的回復。
(5)I would be most grateful if you could lend due attention to this letter and contact me at...
如您能對此信給予一定的關注并通過……和我聯系,我將非常感謝。
(6)In addition,I want to express my sincere thanks for your attention.
另外,真誠地感謝您的關注。
Yours truly,
Wang Hua
13、證明信
證明信主要結構:寫證明信為證明一個人的身份、能力和職位等。
To whom it may concern,
常用句式
(1)This is to certify that...特此證明……
(2)I hereby certify that...特此證明……
(3)Mr.Wang proved himself to be a diligent and valuable employee through hard work.
王先生通過努力證明自己是一名勤勉、有價值的員工。
(4)With his friendly manners and loyalty he perfectly fitted into our team.
他的友善和忠誠使他很好地融入了我們的團隊。
John Smith
Manager,the Bell Co.
14、通知
通知主要結構:寫明標題通知(notice);說明事物、活動的時間、地點參加人員及內容或更改原活動的原因和更改后的時間、地點和落款。
NOTICE
常用句式
(1)All students are requested to be present at the meeting to be held in the school auditorium at 8:30 a.m.on Monday,April 20,2015.
全體學生請于2015年4月20日星期一上午8:30到校禮堂開會。
(2)All students and teachers are requested to note that...全體師生請注意……
(3)Please be punctual.請準時出席。
(4)The purpose of the notice is to inform...of a change in...茲通知……有變。
The Department of History(歷史系)
15、備忘錄
備忘錄主要結構:標題、日期、收件人、發件人、事由、內容。
Memo(可寫成MEMO,或省略)
Date:December 21,2019
日期:2019年12月21日
To:John Smith,Vice President
收件人:約翰 史密斯,副總裁
From:WangHua,President
發件人:王華,總裁
Subject:Computer Training of the Staff
事由:員工計算機培訓
I would like you to design our own in-house computer-training program.We had better classify the employees and put them through the program in turn.
我想讓你設計我們自己的內部計算機培訓計劃。我們最好把員工分類,讓他們依次參加這個項目。
-
推薦閱讀您可能感興趣的課程


